To replace an oil seal can be an expeisive business. But if a seal has become stiff,or has shrunk, LecWec will in more than 99% of all cases provide a lasting repair. Simply add 3% LecWec to the oil, and drive on.
LecWec is for all oil systems, and for all sorts of oil, including for example the Citroen suspension, and with vegetable oils. In the case of gaskets out of metal, cork, paper etc., as well as if a shaft seal is mechanically defective (e.g., a break in the sealing lip), nor where the leak is through a hair crack, the level of success is lower (but it is stil worth trying). LecWec neither forms any solids nor has any effect on the properties of the oil.
All vehicles can develop leaks from about 6-7 years from new. To replace a power steering unit (spare parts are seldom available) can cost 600 - 900 Euros - in trucks way over 1000 Euros, not to mention the working time lost. Against these considerations, the cost of LecWec is minimal.
Attention:! DOT brake fluid is not oil.
- Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the
- aquatic environment
- Possible risk of impaired fertility. Possible risk of harm to the unborn child
- Always ask medical advice as soon as possible should serious or continuous disturbances occur
- Skin contact: remove contaminated clothing, wash skin with water and soap
- Eye contact: rinse first with plenty of water and seek medical attention
- Ingestion: rinse mouth, do not induce vomiting and transport to hospital
- Inhalation: in case of serious or continous discomforts: remove to fresh air and seek medical attention
- Keep out of reach of children
- Phenol, isopropylated
- phosphate (3:1)
- Triphenyl phosphate
- Ready for shipping